The Gatekeeper Micro utilizes ultra-high speed J-FET circuitry to completely eliminate hum, hiss, buzz and any other non-musical sounds from your signal path. The wide range threshold control combines with superior headroom to deliver smooth transient response and warp speed time constants previously available only in rackmount, studio oriented noise gate processors. These extreme performance characteristics allow for musical gating even under the most punishing demands of high-speed metal. The addition of the release time knob allows the user to control how long it takes gate to slam closed. Mercilessly cutting out any and all sounds you don’t want to hear at the very instant you stop playing, the Gatekeeper Micro will allow players to crank up the volume without fear of hearing the annoying 60-cycle hum or white noise that plagues most high gain rigs.
- 100% attenuation when gated
- Wide range threshold control
- Variable release time
- High-Speed performance
- True Bypass
- Size = 3.75″ x 1.5″ x 1.75″
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.