Featuring the rock-solid construction for which Peavey is known, the MiniMAX is built to withstand years of rigorous touring use. The convenient back panel of the amplifier has all the connectivity necessary to patch in effects or connect to a sound reinforcement system.
With DDT speaker protection and Peavey's exclusive Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds bass without overburdening speakers, the MiniMAX contains an impressive set of features and is available at a price accessible to today's working bassist.
The MiniMAX is capable of a huge array of tones and is adaptable to any live or studio setting. A 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift, and Bright controls provides a multitude of tone-shaping options, while the built-in chromatic tuner allows for easy tuning on the fly. In addition, the MiniMAX pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost adds a tubelike crunch to the sound.
The MiniMAX can be paired with Peavey's Headliner or PVH series of bass enclosures to complete a reliable, ultra lightweight professional bass system. Check out the Headliner and PVH series bass enclosures to find your perfect match!
- 600 watts RMS into 4 ohms
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
- 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- Psycho-acoustic low end bass enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift and pre/post switch
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner with speaker and DI mute
- Two twist-lock combo 1/4" outputs
- Built-in effects loop
- Active & Passive inputs
- 1/8" aux input
- Weight Packed: 8.71 lb(3.95 kg)
- Width Packed: 11"(27.94 cm)
- Height Packed: 14.4"(36.576 cm)
- Depth Packed: 6"(15.24 cm)
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.