The new Delta Woods Classical Nylon String acoustic guitars by Peavey put a classical spin on an American tradition. Featuring tailored high-end appointments and truss rods, these guitars deliver the rich tonal resonance, premium playability and durability Peavey's Delta Woods Series is known for.
Each Delta Woods CNS guitar starts with a classical body shape and spruce top. The CNS-1 uses linden (basswood) for the back and sides. Hand-carved body bracing promotes the natural resonance of the tone woods, while 5-ply black-white binding provides an extra touch of sophistication.
The Delta Woods CNS guitars are simple yet strong with an okume neck supported by a dual-action truss rod. While not commonly used in nylon string guitars, Peavey goes the extra mile by including one to ensure durability and performance. The traditional C-shape, flat radius, and 19-fret rosewood fingerboard provide the tactile familiarity classical-style players expect. The neck design is complemented by the reliable ABS nut and saddle and sturdy rosewood bridge. At the slotted headstock, elegant gold tuning machines with mica buttons ensure tuning stability. Strap buttons are included on each model to accommodate playing comfort.
The introduction of Classical Nylon String models provides a welcomed stylistic expansion to Peavey's Delta Woods series. The CNS models are built to last with excellent playability, tone, and volume, inviting players to express themselves through fingerstyle flair.
- Gorgeous Spruce top with linden back and sides for premium tone
- Hand-carved bracing provides even tone distribution throughout its range
- Elegant gold tuning machines with mica buttons provide precise and accurate tuning
- Rosewood fretboard for premium look and feel
- Premium design using bound fingerboard, body and fanciful rosette
- Pre-installed strap buttons
- Dual action truss rod ensures a lifetime of playability
- Weight Unpacked: N/A
- Weight Packed: 5.51 lbs(2.5 kg)
- Height Packed: 5.118"(13 cm)
- Width Packed: 18.504"(47 cm)
- Depth Packed: 40.551"(103 cm)
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.