Peavey's exclusive TransTube® technology truly creates the sound, warmth and "push back" of a tube amplifier through its patented solid-state design. The basic building blocks of the TransTube® sound are the exclusive designs of the preamp and power amp. The preamp section tailors gain to meet the need for any amount of drive, from crystal clear to thick, smooth sustain. The power amp reacts just like a tube output section by responding to the preamp with natural compression that increases as the amp gets louder. With TransTube®, you get a killer amp with widely ranging dynamics and natural "grit," just like a tube amp!
|4" heavy-duty speaker|
|TransTube® tube emulation circuitry|
|Master Volume control|
|Clean & Lead channel switch|
|2-band passive EQ|
|7 watts(rms) into 8 ohms|
|Weight Unpacked: 6.50 lb(2.948 kg)|
|Weight Packed: 8.00 lb(3.628 kg)|
|Width Packed: 7"(17.78 cm)|
|Height Packed: 12.5"(31.75 cm)|
|Depth Packed: 10.37"(26.3398 cm)|
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.