Peavey's TransTube® technology offers a solid-state design that reproduces the sound, warmth, and response of a tube amp. The preamp section can dial up gain from clean tones to thick, smooth sustain, while the power amp reacts with natural compression as the amp gets louder. Thanks to TransTube®, you get a killer amp with natural "grit" and a wide tonal range.
|4" heavy-duty speaker|
|TransTube® tube emulation circuitry|
|Master Volume control|
|Clean & Lead channel switch|
|2-band passive EQ|
|7 watts(rms) into 8 ohms|
|Weight Unpacked: 6.50 lb(2.948 kg)|
|Weight Packed: 8.00 lb(3.628 kg)|
|Width Packed: 7"(17.78 cm)|
|Height Packed: 12.5"(31.75 cm)|
|Depth Packed: 10.37"(26.3398 cm)|
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.