Line 6 FBV-ME Express MKII Floor Pedal Controller
Tough enough for arena stages yet small enough to fit in your backpack, FBV Express™ MkII delivers a crucial collection of hands-free functionality that will keep you at the foot of the stage instead of tied to the front of your Line 6 amp or POD®.
FBV Express MkII delivers out-of-the box, plug-n-play connectivity. Stomp the four steel footswitches to quickly store and select channel presets, synchronize your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, activate the chromatic tuner, and more.
When paired with most Line 6 guitar amplifiers, the footswitches also give you total control of Quick Loop, the amps' built-in 14-second sound-on-sound looper. The burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe-switch toggles between volume and wah control (with an illuminated LED to match). The bright and easy-to-read LCD shows tap tempo, active channel and the chromatic tuner (when activated).
FBV CONTROL SOFTWARE
Take full advantage of FBV Express MkII with the free and downloadable FBV Control software. The application shows you a graphical representation of your FBV Express MkII and lets you customize the midi commands you send via USB.
Assign the footswitches and pedal to perform MIDI CCs, bank changes, program changes and even transport commands to drive many popular audio applications.
Create and save endless variations - a few for gigs, a few for the studio - and easily add them to your FBV Express MkII via USB. USB connectivity enables FBV Express MkII to receive software and firmware updates.
FBV Express MKII
- Hands-free channel switching and more for most Line 6 amps and POD processors
- 4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
- Full-sized volume/wah pedal features plenty of grip
- Chromatic tuner display
- Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume/wah
- FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB (Mac®/PC)
- Durable footswitches and chassis
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- USB jack and RJ-45 jack
- Spider V
- Spider Valve™ MKII
- Spider® IV
- POD HD Pro X
- POD® HD Desktop
- POD HD Pro
- Spider III (including Spider Jam, Spider III 15 is not compatible with the foot controllers)
- Spider Valve™
- Vetta™ II
- Flextone™ III
- Bass POD® XT
- Bass POD® XT Pro
- POD® 2.0 (FBV version)
- POD® XT
- POD® XT Pro
- POD® X3
- POD® X3 Pro
- LowDown® (LowDown 110 is not compatible with foot controllers)