The electric spirit of California’s surf culture and the pursuit of an endless summer inspired Kala's new Surf Series ukulele collection. Whether it’s the retro-inspired surf patterns or vintage surfboard designs, there’s something in this quiver for the young grom and the old guys that rule. Whether heading for the surf or cruising in town, our Surf ukes are a go-to for beach vibes all year round. Enjoy the sound of summer in style, and make waves wherever you go.
|BACK & SIDES:||Mahogany|
|NUT & SADDLE:||Graph Tech NuBone®|
MEASUREMENTSScale Length: 14.8125 inches
Overall Instrument Length: 23.9375 inches
Body Length: 11.0625 inches
Number of Frets: 18
Width at Upper Bout: 6 inches
Width at Lower Bout: 8.25 inches
Width at Waist: 4.9375 inches
Body Depth: 2.75 inches
Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.4375 inches
Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.75 inches
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.