Meet Emily Arrow, author of Kid’s Guide to Playing the Ukulele. She brings children’s books to life with the strum of her Kala ukulele named “Bow”. With her background in music education, she is revolutionizing how children connect with music and literature on her well-known YouTube channel.
KID'S GUIDE TO LEARNING THE UKULELE
The Kid-Friendly Way to Learn the Ukulele! Kids will learn about all the individual parts that make up a ukulele, and even get a chance to give their uke a name! Simple steps for little hands to get the right grip on their ukulele, from neck to soundhole. Step-by-step, kids will learn how to tune their ukulele, starting off easy with an electronic tuning device or app! Fun songs and exercises encourage kids to play around with strum directions to create different sounds and rhythms!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.