The Prestige features one knob for volume. In the first 25%, you have a natural buffer/enhancer that is great for long cable runs or just to add a touch of brightness to your signal. At 25% to 75% the Prestige becomes a volume boost to give you a nice push for solos or to put in front of an overdrive to create more saturation. Above 75% and you’ll be sending your amp into a meaty natural breakup by pushing the tubes on your amp. This can be used as a first stage overdrive or a second stage to maintain your other overdrives’ tone while giving more of everything you love.
- One knob that has plenty of tricks up its sleeve.
- Buffer/Enhancer for long cable runs or an always-on preamp.
- Booster for solos, saturating another overdrive or overdriving your amp.
It’s time you added the JHS Pedals Prestige to your rig so you always have an ace up your sleeve!
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes less than 100mA, and measures 3.6"x1.5"x1"
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.