The PG-14 is a new and unique distortion pedal specifically designed to Paul's specifications. At the heart of the circuit is a FET based distortion engine that emulates the touch, feel, and the response of a pushed tube amplifier.
This circuitry allows the player to have the dynamics and tone of loud stadium level amplifier at low/moderate volume levels.
ALL THE MIDS CONTROL!
A second unique and essential feature of the design is that an active mid-frequency preamp is located at the front of the FET distortion circuitry. This design feature gives the user a vast sweep of tonal possibilities with any amp or guitar combination.
The PG-14 is an end-all pedal for adding the ultimate dirt channel to your amplifier. A bonus feature is that it gives you all of Paul Gilbert's talent, decades of experience, and countless years of practice! Just hit the footswitch!
THIS PEDAL REQUIRES STANDARD 9V DC NEGATIVE POWER, CONSUMES 36MA, AND MEASURES 2.2"X4.8"X1.6".
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.