The JHS Pedals Active A/B/Y is the perfect solution when you need to send one signal to two outputs with the ability to choose either output (or both) on the fly.
Just plug in your instrument cable (or patch cable) into the input, then use the outputs to send signal to any combination of amplifiers, interfaces, mixing board, or anywhere else you want to send your signal. Once hooked up, use the left footswitch to select between A and B channels. When the LED is red, the A channel is engaged. When the LED is green, the B channel is engaged. Hit the right “Y” footswitch, and BOTH channels are engaged for full stereo output. Because the Active A/B/Y has an output transformer on one of the outputs, there is no need for a ground lift as the transformer eliminates any hum.
With an output transformer, FET transistors for completely silent switching, the capability to use one or both outputs simultaneously, the JHS Pedals Active A/B/Y will be the one pedal that you can never leave home without!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.