The Ibanez Gio GSR100EX offers reliable performance and classic bass tone. Its slim maple neck and contoured poplar body provide a comfortable playing experience for extended sessions. Its single humbucker delivers a fat tone and the fully adjustable B10 bridge adds excellent sustain to your sound. Whether you're a gigging musician or just starting out, the GSR100EX is definitely a solid option.
Width: 41mm at Nut; 62mm at 22nd Fret
- Thicknes: 21mm at 1st Fret; 22mm at 12th Fret
- Radius: 305mm
- String Spacing: 19mm
- Scale Length: 864mm (34")
Fretboard: Jatoba w/ White Dot Inlays
Bridge: Ibanez B10
Pickup: Ibanez PPD4 Passive Humbucker in Bridge Position
- Controls: Volume, Tone (Passive)
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.