The PQ-9280-C0 is a great option to replace or upgrade the saddle on your acoustic guitar. It is our most popular saddle and will work with many other guitars. It 1/8"" thick and is compensated to help improve the playability of your guitar.
||E to E
TUSQ produces more harmonics in the mid and upper range of the guitars. TUSQ nuts have harmonically rich tone, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone or other natural materials. Bone and Ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top. TUSQ has been designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the strings to the guitar's body.
TUSQ DELIVERS THE OPTIMUM FREQUENCIES FROM THE STRINGS TO THE GUITAR TOP, PRODUCING RICHER AND FULLER TONE.
Guitar makers and players agree...acoustic guitars come alive with TUSQ man-made ivory. TUSQ is simply more efficient at transferring vibrations to your guitar top, resulting in big open lows and clear bell like highs.
Bone and Ivory nuts and saddles have one inherent problem - they're made from animals, and therefore are inconsistent in their growth causing soft or dead spots because of their natural grain. TUSQ nuts, saddles and bridge pins are precision engineered under high pressure and heat, specifically to govern which frequencies are transferred to your guitar top (tone), and which frequencies remain in the strings (sustain). TUSQ is made from 100% organic polymers, contains no oil or animal by-products and is consistent from piece to piece, and within each piece. TUSQ offers you harmonically rich tones without the problems associated with natural materials.
HOW DOES IT SOUND?
TUSQ delivers a rich tone, crystal clear bell like high end with big open lows and a significant increase in harmonic content and harmonic sustain. Increased harmonics equals more richness and character in your tone. Its the difference between a four piece choir and a twelve piece choir singing every time your play a note.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.