These saddles serve as a direct replacement for TonePros T3B or T3BT tune-o-matic bridges, like those found on ESP 400 and 1000 series guitars, many Schecter guitars, and lots of other instruments.
String Saver Original saddles are made with a unique combination of materials made to enhance tone and reduce string breakage. They are impregnated with PTFE, which reduces the friction between the saddle and string and provides self-lubrication to reduce string breakage. The material used provides a very balanced tone across the spectrum.
- Made in Canada
- GraphTech Model #: PS-8560-00
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.