When it comes to gear by Gator Cases, the GC-Bass electric bass guitar case is the equivalent of a private security detail. Outfitted with an impermeable outer casing molded from impact-resistant ABS plastic, EPS foam core, plush lining, an interior accessory compartment, and chrome plated lockable latches, guitars never knew a safer way to travel. Lightweight and rugged, the GC- Electric Bass Cass cleverly disguises its soft, luxurious interior in an outer shell rugged enough to resist even the worst collisions and mishaps. Forget worrying and focus on the music, with the GC-Electric Bass Guitar case.
- Hard Outer Shell Molded from Impact-Resistant ABS Plastic for an Ultra-Durable Exterior
- EPS Foam and Plush Lining Provide a Protective Interior Safe from Nicks and Scratches
- Spacious Interior Storage Compartment Offers Secure Hideaways for Capos, Strings, Picks and Accessories
- Reinforced, Extra Strength Handles, Offer a Firm Grip
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Valances Keep the Closure Aligned While Protecting the Outer Edges and Reinforcing the Overall Strength of the Case
- Chrome Plated Lockable Latches Keep your Instrument Securely in Place at all Times
Small Box Music is a family-owned and operated music retailer based in Maumee, OH. We are passionate about music and dedicated to providing excellent customer service on a personal level. Check out our store to see what we have. Our selection will be updated frequently.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.