Gallien-Krueger MB500 500w Ultra Light Micro Bass Head
- With its switch mode power supply and Aluminum chassis, the MB 500 weighs in at only 3.75 lbs (1.7kg).
- Foot switchable channel switching for on the fly volume boost or additional grind.
- Drops into your gig bag for effortless transport to travel dates, rehearsals and enough power for moderate size venues.
- Balanced DI with Pre/Post and Ground Lift switches to feed the house, Foot Switch Jack, Tuner output, FX Loop for connecting outboard accessories, Headphone Output for silent practice, Line Out plus “Chain Out” to drive GK’s MBP powered cabinets. Two twist lock speaker connectors ensure reliable and safe cabinet connections.
- Inherited from the 800RB, this unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings.
- Switch mode power amp and supply deliver a crushing 500 Watts of cool running power.
- A temperature controlled fan keeps the amplifier cool delivering only the required amount of air, reducing noise and dust intake.
- Thoughtful handle design protects the front panel controls. Internal sensing circuitry will indicate problems on the power switch ring. Blue is good!
@ 4Ω : 500 Watts
10.75 x 9 x 1.75" ; 3.75 Lbs
Solid State ; Integrated Circuit