Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analog Platinum Pro EQ universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument. A discrete, high-headroom Class-A preamp uses precision, high-speed circuitry for the highest fidelity and low distortion. Classic Fishman tone centers with sweepable mid is combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for bass instruments and more universal for recording and performing musicians.
The new Platinum Pro EQ integrates critical performance features like adjustable volume boost and a balanced XLR D.I. output housed in a beautiful, road-ready design.
The Platinum Pro EQ is built to be stomped on with durable foot switches that activate the adjustable volume boost or high-contrast chromatic tuner. It also includes a simple and effective analog soft-knee compressor, effects loop and precision sweepable notch filter.
FEATURES & INFO
|17-volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp|
|5-band tone control with sweep-mid and low frequency filter|
|EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments|
|Phase control and precision notch filter reduces feedback|
|One-knob adjustable compressor smooths playing dynamics|
|Integrated fully-chromatic digital tuner|
|Volume boost foot switch with level control (+12 dB)|
|Balanced XLR D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and ground lift|
|TONE SHAPING:||5-band EQ with sweepable Mid and adjustable Low-Cut filter|
|FEEDBACK CONTROL:||Sweepable notch filter and Phase invert switch|
|DIMENSIONS:||6.2” L x 5.6” W x 2.2” H
(158 mm x 143 mm x 54 mm)
|WEIGHT:||1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)|
|POWER:||9-volt battery (not included)
Fishman 910R power adapter (optional)
|BATTERY LIFE:||30 hours|
AUDIO I/O SPECS
|1/4” instrument input|
|1/4” amp output|
|XLR Balanced D.I. output with Ground Lift switch|
OPTIONAL POWER SUPPLY
|FISHMAN REGULATED 9-VOLT POWER:||ACC-BLE-POW|
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.