The M-100 consists of a piezo-ceramic pickup element that is embedded in an adjustable ebony replacement bridge. The pickup comes complete with a 1/4″ external jack for easy mounting. When paired with an impedance-matching preamp, such as our Platinum Stage, Platinum Pro EQ or Powerjack, the full potential of the M-100 can be realized.
Professional installation is recommended.
FEATURES & INFO
|Features a piezo-ceramic pickup element embedded in an adjustable ebony replacement bridge|
|Designed for all archtop-style mandolins|
|An impedance-matching preamp is recommended, but not required|
|Professional installation recommended|
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.