Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker Neck Pickup - Reverse Zebra
Fluence Classic Humbucker Pickups are now available in the popular uncovered humbucker look. They will also incorporate a new 3rd voice – Single Coil. Wound humbuckers, when “split” to create a single coil sound, can be weak and unconvincing. The new Voice 3 is a truly authentic single coil tone that only Fluence technology can deliver.
Open Core Classic Humbucker Neck:
- Voice 1 – Vintage P.A.F. – The ideal, elusive P.A.F. neck tone with the dynamics and output level you want.
- Voice 2 – Clear, airy chime — A Fluence-exclusive neck tone, with unreal highs, vocal midrange, and tight lows.
- Voice 3 – Clear, Vintage Single Coil
All Fishman Fluence Pickups:
- Are Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time
|REVERSE ZEBRA:||6-String - PRF-COC-NV1|
|VOICE 1:||Vintage P.A.F.|
|VOICE 2:||Classic Hot Rod|
|VOICE 3:||Slightly Overwound Single Coil|
OPEN CORE CLASSIC HUMBUCKER SPECS
|NECK PEAK FREQUENCY:||Voice 1: 2.6kHz
Voice 2: 4.5kHz, 350Hz
Voice 3: 5kHz
|Voice 1: 2.25kHz
Voice 2: 1.6kHz, 350Hz
Voice 3: 4kHz
|MAGNETIC MATERIAL:||Alnico V|
|MAGNETIC CIRCUIT:||Bar magnet with poles|
|GAUSS STRENGTH:||140 gauss strength at string|
|NECK POLE SPACING:||49 mm|
|BRIDGE POLE SPACING:||52.6 mm|
|OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:||2 k|
|CURRENT DRAW:||2.5 mA|
|BATTERY:||9-volt or optional rechargeable battery pack|
|BATTERY LIFE:||Up to 200 hours|