This string gauge combination is ideal for players who want to tune their uke to “Low G." The black coloring of the strings also provide a striking, unique look. They are made from 100% nylon monofilament, while the wound G string is made from nylon multifilament wrapped with 80/20 bronze. Ernie Ball Ukulele strings feature ball end construction for easy installation in traditional clear resin for a bright, balanced tone with excellent projection and black resin for a warm, rich tone with percussive attack.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.