The Electro Harmonix Nano Q-Tron Envelope Filter is an innovative effect type, perfect for a wide range of musical genres. Pioneers in the envelope controlled filter effect, Electro-Harmonix has been making these pedals since the 1970s. The Nano Q-Tron is designed to respond to the user’s playing style, altering the sound from subtle to dynamic as the input signal changes. Create definitive auto-wah and ultra-funky sounds easily!
- Volume: Controls overall output volume
- Drive: Adjusts filter sweep sensitivity and how it responds to playing dynamics
- Q: Sets the peak bandwidth of the filter and determines how subtle or dramatic the effect will be
- Mode: Controls what frequency range the filter will pass. LP (low pass) emphasizes the lows; BP (band pass) the midrange; and HP (high pass) the highs
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.75" x 2.1"
- Power: 9v Battery (included) or 9v Power Supply (optional)
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Input Impedance: 330kΩ
- Output Impedance: 300Ω
- Maximum Signal Input: +5.2dBu
- True Bypass
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.