Eastman SB59/v Solid Top Electric Guitar - Antique Amber
The SB59 from Eastman is a vintage inspired, hand crafted guitar built from high quality components with an astounding attention to detail. The body and neck of this guitar are both constructed of One Piece Solid Mahogany, creating an incredible resonance that is uniform throughout the entire instrument. Solid Book Matched Flame Maple sits atop the SB59's body, with Eastman's incredible Antique Amber finish the beautiful figuring of the wood stands out in impeccable detail and clarity. Eastman use vintage correct components on the SB59, ensuring that the sound of this instrument is as impressive as its looks. All the hardware on this model is from Gotoh's Relic Series, ensuring a high standard of performance, durability, and quality. Eastman have selected Lollar's Imperial Pickups to amplify the mighty voice of this masterfully built guitar. These pickups are a full sounding, versatile, P.A.F. with a precise treble attack, and a full, tight bottom end with complex harmonic overtones.
The skilled Luthiers at Eastman have meticulously aged this guitar, giving each model a unique look and backstory signature to each guitar. On this guitar you can see special attention has been fixed around the bridge humbucker, with scratches, and dents surrounding it creating a vintage, played in aesthetic. This model sports a light relic with wear and buckle rash on the back of the body.
Comes with a Deluxe Eastman Hardshell Case.
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: One Piece Mahogany
- Binding: Iveroid Body and Neck
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic SD90
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Case: Hardshell Case