Deadbug Circuits The Maumet Distortion Pedal
The Maumet by Deadbug Circuits is 100% hand-built from soldering to packaging and everything in between. The Maumet is based off of your favorite rodent that lives in your attic and the sewers. The Maumet has an added transistor based Pre-Gain section which can be used to thicken up you tone or also attenuate it a bit before it hits the main op-amp gain section. The Maumet also has a redesigned clipping section which creates a more open and crunchy tone.
Hand-built in Toledo, Ohio.
- Tone: The Tone control adjusts the amount of high frequencies that can be heard, turn it right to make your tone brighter, turn it left to cut some of the highs off.
Pre: The Pre control adjusts the amount of gain the signal will have before entering the op-amp clipping section. Turn it right to thicken up your sound, or turn it left to open it up a bit.
- Gain: The Gain control configures the amount of gain in the op-amp clipping section. Turn it right to push The Maumet into fuzz territory, or back it off to the left to get some nice boost or light overdriven tones.
- Vol: The Vol control decides the final output volume of the pedal, turn right for loud, left for less loud.
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 4.75 x 2.00
- Power: 9V DC, 2.1mm center negative, Boss style
- Consumption: Less than 100mA