Deadbug Circuits Jezebel Overdrive Pedal
The Jezebel by Deadbug Circuits is 100% hand-built from soldering to packaging and everything in between. Jezebel is basically two Athaliahs put together into one box! You can use them independently, or stack both together to get a wooly, thick overdrive. Each side of the Jezebel also has a clean blend with can be adjusted internally. The clean blend allows you to either add just a bit of grit under your clean tone, or take it completely out and only have overdriven signal push your amp. Jezebel was tuned to retain bass frequencies, but without adding flub to your tone. With how the Jezebel is tuned as well as the clean blend, Jezebel sounds great on both bass and guitar!
Hand-built in Toledo, Ohio.
- V(1,2): Adjusts the output volume for the respective side of the pedal.
- G(1,2): Determines the amount of gain that the output signal will have for the respective side.
- Clean Blend Trimpot: Adjusts the mix of clean to dirty signal for the respective side, all the way to the left is all clean signal, middle is 50/50, and all the way to the right is all dirty signal.
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 3.75 x 2.00
- Power: 9V DC, 2.1mm center negative, Boss style
- Consumption: Less than 100mA