Deadbug Circuits Athaliah Overdrive Pedal
The Athaliah by Deadbug Circuits is 100% hand-built from soldering to packaging and everything in between. Athaliah can do anything from clean boost to thick overdrive. It was voiced to keep all of your low end without getting flubby, because of this, as well as the clean blend, Athaliah sounds great on both bass and guitar! With the addition of a clean blend you can have it set to just add a little grit under your clean tone, or also take the clean signal completely out and only have the overdriven signal go through to your amp. With the hard-clipping configuration that the Athaliah has it also responds very well to picking dynamics, play light to clean up your signal, or dig in to add that grit.
Hand-built in Toledo, Ohio.
- Vol: Adjusts the output volume of the pedal.
- Gain: Determines the amount of gain that the output signal will have.
- Cln: Adjusts the mix of clean to dirty signal, all the way to the left is all clean signal, middle is 50/50, and all the way to the right is all dirty signal.
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.5 x 1.9
- Power: 9V DC, 2.1mm center negative, Boss style
- Consumption: Less than 100mA