Small Box Music loves Deadbug Circuits pedals. Why, you ask? Let me count the ways...
- We love great pedals
- We love small batch, unique, boutique products
- We love locally made products and small businesses
- We love things with knobs and switches
The Deadbug Circuits 1968 Fuzz pedal checks all of those boxes and oh so many more.
When people think musical instruments and gear built by companies in the Toledo, OH area, the Big Three always come to mind: Reverend Guitars, DeArmond Pickups (back in the day), and, of course, Deadbug Circuits.
Deadbug Circuits is a small, local pedal manufacturer led by our pal, Zak. He likes to "beat small electronic components into submission until they make noise." And he does a pretty darn good job at it, if you ask us.
The 1968 Fuzz is Deadbug's take on a Mosrite Fuzzrite pedal. It is not an exact clone, however. The circuitry has been tweaked a bit, resulting in an increased frequency response, a harder gate on the transistors, and an increased output to allow for unity gain (or more) across the entire sweep of the balance control. In Zak's words, "...what you end up with is a fuzz that makes you work for it, unforgiving, gnarly, and angry. Nearly an instrument in itself."
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.