The Premier Lexington is a classic non-cutaway dreadnought offering a remarkably large sound and vibey, vintage aesthetics—featuring a solid spruce top for crystal clear tone and a no-frills body shape that promises serious sustain. Its onboard preamp amplifies true-to-tone and its LED tuner makes on-stage tuning easy. Sporting a satin finish on its slim-C-shape mahogany neck, the Premier Lexington promises the power of a dreadnought and unexpected player comfort.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Body Depth: 4" x 4.7"
- Body Width: 16"
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Laminted Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Bracing
- Body Binding: Five Ply
- Bridge: Ovankol, Stairstep Shape
- Bridge Pins: Ebony w/ Abalone Dot
- Saddle: Bone
- Nut: 1 11/16" Bone
- Fretboard: Ovankol w/ White Binding; 16" Radius
- Scale Lenght: 25"
- Neck: Mahogany w/ Slim C Shape & Satin Finish
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Electronics: D'Angelico Onboard Preamp / Tuner
- Case: None
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.