The Lexington is D'Angelico's take on the classic acoustic body shape; the Dreadnought. Their spin on this classic body shape is made unique through some signature aesthetic choices as well as a unique wood used on the back and sides. D'Angelico have already developed quite the signature for their acoustic guitars with the unique headstock shape, and the Stairstep theme throughout the guitar's bridge, trussrod cover, and tuners. This X braced Dreadnought has a powerful, full bodied sound thanks to its Solid Sitka Spruce top and Macassar Ebony back and sides. The Excel Lexington comes equipped with Fishman's Presys+ Preamp and Pickup system, this system also has a built in EQ and tuner. Including a Deluxe Hardshell case, the Excel Lexington from D'Angelico is priced to compete.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Body Depth: 4" x 4.75"
- Body Width: 16"
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Laminted, Stained Macassar Ebony
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Bracing
- Body Binding: Cream and Black Multi-Ply
- Bridge: Ebony, Stairstep Shape
- Bridge Pins: Ebony w/ Abalone Dot
- Saddle: Bone
- Nut: 1 11/16" Bone
- Fretboard: Ebony w/ Cream Binding; 14" Radius
- Scale Lenght: 25"
- Neck: Mahogany w/ Slim C Shape & Satin Finish
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Hardware: Gold
- Electronics: Fishman Presys+ Preamp/EQ/Tuner
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case Included
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.