Danelectro Billionaire BT-1 Filthy Rich Tremolo Pedal
The new Danelectro Billionaire line of pedals is getting rave reviews from some of the top players and critics in the industry. As soon as you plug into one, you will find out why.
Danelectro Billionaire pedals have a look and feel like nothing else on the market right now, with upgraded features we have not seen on other Danelectro pedals. Durability, sound quality, and visual appeal have been greatly improved upon from previous offerings.
- Die Cast Enclosure
- True Bypass Switching
- Hand-Sprayed "Classic Car Finish"
Danelectro made a breakthrough in the 1940s with their amplifier tremolo design. The BT-1 recalls this original technology, known for its thick, deep, rich tone. One listen and this will be a prized part of your arsenal.
- Speed: Sets the speed of the tremolo effect.
- Depth: Sets the intensity range of the tremolo "pulses" when the switch is in the "Soft" position. The "Depth" control has no effect when the switch is in the "Hard" position.
- Hard / Soft: Toggle switch that selects between the classic "Soft" oscillation of a 60s tube amp and a "Hard" oscillation which sounds almost as if your instrument is being turned on and off repeatedly, like a killswitch.
- Output Trim: Since tremolos are designed to change the level of the instrument that is plugged into them, the tremolo sound can appear to be quieter than the bypassed sound. Located inside the pedal enclosure, this trim pot can be adjusted to add a volume boost to the output of the pedal, ensuring that your signal is the same when turning it on and off.
- 4 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 1 3/4"
- 8.8 oz.
Includes carrying case and owner's manual with in-depth instructions on how to use the controls and seven "suggested sound settings" as examples and warranty information.
Requires 9v DC external power supply with a negative center (not included). We recommend the Snark SA-1 9v Power Supply or Danelectro Battery Billionaire. Danelectro Billionaire pedals can NOT be powered with a 9v battery.