Danelectro Billionaire BP-1 Pride of Texas Overdrive Pedal
The new Danelectro Billionaire line of pedals is getting rave reviews from some of the top players and critics in the industry. As soon as you plug into one, you will find out why.
Danelectro Billionaire pedals have a look and feel like nothing else on the market right now, with upgraded features we have not seen on other Danelectro pedals. Durability, sound quality, and visual appeal have been greatly improved upon from previous offerings.
- Die Cast Enclosure
- True Bypass Switching
- Hand-Sprayed "Classic Car Finish"
The Danelectro BP-1 aces the bluesy tone of one of the greatest players ever to walk the earth. Fattens up signal without loss of clarity or voice. Adds push and fastness to single coil pickups and humbuckers alike. Provides plenty of boost for crunchy rhythms or thick solos.
- Volume: Controls the output level of the pedal.
- Treble: Applies boost or cut to high frequencies. Dial it up to cut through the mix or dial it back to darken your sound.
- Gain: Controls the amount of overdrive in your sound. Start low for a cleaner boost and dial it up for a more saturated, dirtier tone.
- Bass: Applies boost or cut to low frequencies. Dial it up to help thicken up the tone of single-coil pickups.
- 4 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 1 3/4"
- 8.9 oz.
Includes carrying case and owner's manual with in-depth instructions on how to use the controls and ten "suggested sound settings" as examples and warranty information.
Requires 9v DC external power supply with a negative center (not included). We recommend the Snark SA-1 9v Power Supply or Danelectro Battery Billionaire. Danelectro Billionaire pedals can NOT be powered with a 9v battery.