Danelectro Billionaire BC-1 Cash Cow Distortion Pedal
The new Danelectro Billionaire line of pedals is making waves and getting rave reviews from some of the top players and critics in the industry. As soon as you plug into one, you will find out why.
Danelectro Billionaire pedals have a look and feel like nothing else on the market right now, with upgraded features we have not seen on other Danelectro pedals. Durability, sound quality, and visual appeal have been greatly improved upon from previous offerings.
- Die Cast Enclosure
- True Bypass Switching
- Hand-Sprayed "Classic Car Finish"
- Volume: Controls the overall output level. This pedal has a lot of volume available, so start low (8 o'clock-ish) and go up from there for a nice boost and magical tone.
- Treble: Controls the top-end "sparkle" in your tone. Bring it up to cut through the mix or dial it back for a darker sound.
- Bass: Allows you to boost or cut the amount of low-end frequencies in your signal. Among other things, this could help to thicken up single coil pickups.
- Gain: This controls the amount of distortion in your sound. Start low for a cleaner sound and dial it up to get highly saturated singing lead tones.
- 4 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 1 3/4"
- 8.8 oz.
Includes carrying case and owner's manual with in-depth instructions on how to use the controls and ten "suggested sound settings" as examples and warranty information.
Requires 9v DC external power supply with a negative center (not included). We recommend the Snark SA-1 9v Power Supply or Danelectro Battery Billionaire. Danelectro Billionaire pedals can NOT be powered with a 9v battery.