D'Addario's EXL156 strings were custom designed for the Fender Bass VI, and can be used for similar instruments tuned to E, an octave below a guitar in standard tuning. Each string is designed to bass scale lengths and tapers, but with guitar sized ball ends for retrofit on the Fender VI.
These strings are wound with nickel-plated steel over a hexagon steel core, which provides a long-lasting string with a bright, but balanced tone.
They are made in the USA and shipped in corrosion-resistant, environmentally friendly packaging to encourage both fresh strings and sustainability.
- .024 - high E
- .034 - B
- .044 - G
- .056 - D
- .072 - A
- .084 - low E
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.