The EXL110W combines the most popular XL110 gauging with a wound 3rd string, offering a great combination of tone, flexibility and long life.
These strings are wound with nickel-plated steel over a hexagon steel core, which provides a long-lasting string with a bright, but balanced tone.
They are made in the USA and shipped in corrosion-resistant, environmentally friendly packaging to encourage both fresh strings and sustainability.
- .010 (unwound) - high E
- .013 (unwound) - B
- .018 (nickel wound) - G
- .026 (nickel wound) - D
- .036 (nickel wound) - A
- .046 (nickel wound) - low E
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.