CrutchWear, a company started by Chad Schultz in 2012, specializes in Toledo-centric clothing and other goods that help you show off your pride in the 419 and NWO local music scene.
This tote features two rope straps that allow it to be used as a backpack, a frontpack, a purse, a murse, or whatever else you would like its purpose to be - as long as that purpose involves putting things inside it and/or hanging it from something. The front features the classic CrutchWear "Support Local Music 419" motif as well as a hoodie-style pocket. It is comprised of 1 part Cotton and 1 part Polyester.
"This tote is rad!" - everyone who has ever seen it, ever.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.