Breedlove Premier Concertina Copper E - Sitka / Rosewood
Crafted In Bend, Oregon
The Premier Concertina Copper E Sitka Spruce - East Indian Rosewood is a professional grade acoustic-electric guitar delivering a surprisingly alive, balanced and resonate sound from a guitar designed for a light playing style. The smaller body Concertina is surprisingly comfortable to hold and play, yet loud and full of unexpected, room-filling projection. Using our Sound Optimization process, our craftsmen found the right frequency separation between the Sitka spruce top and East Indian rosewood back and sides to maximize the classic robust sound desired by the professional touring artist and the studio musician, to the collector or weekend hobbyist. With a shorter neck – 12 frets to the body – it has a string tension that makes playing so enjoyable, you will not want to put this guitar down. All Premier models come standard with the highly reliable LR Baggs EAS VTC electronics and can travel safely in a Breedlove hardshell case specially designed for each Breedlove revolutionary body shape. You will sound better, play better and play more on a Breedlove Premier Series acoustic-electric guitar.
- Body Type - Concertina
- Neck Wood - Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top - Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides - East Indian rosewood
- Top Finish - Copper burst gloss
- Back & Side Finish - Gloss
- Fretboard - African ebony
- # Frets - 18
- Nut Width - 1.75"
- Scale Length - 25"
- Sound Hole - 3.875"
- Tuners Hardware - Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width - 14.75"
- Waist Width - 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width - 10.828"
- Body Length - 19.08"
- Body Depth - 3.25" (neck), 4" (tail)
- String Gauge - D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup - LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge - Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding - Tortoise
- Inlay - Darts
- Case - Deluxe hardshell