Breedlove Artista Series Concertina CE Acoustic Guitar - Natural Shadow
A guitar for connoisseurs, yet astonishingly affordable. While the Artista series sits at the top of the Organic Collection line, it still lies within reach, and how. A short scale Hard Rock maple neck, joining the Oregon myrtlewood body at the twelth fret, puts a combination of easy playability, expressive tone and visual beauty right into your hands. Small body guitars are treasured by serious players, and an Artista Concertina Natural Shadow CE—with an arresting high gloss Natural Shadow finish on a torrefied European spruce top—is an investment in joy. The Breedlove difference at its finest!
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Natural Shadow Burst High Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Shadow Banded Burst High Gloss
- Fretboard: African Ebony
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width: 10.828"
- Body Length: 19.08"
- Body Depth: 3.25" (neck), 3.93" (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Binding: Dark Walnut
- Inlay: 3mm Brass Dots Offset
- Scale Length: 25"
- Sound Hole: 3.875"
Made from sustainably-sourced exotic and native tonewoods. No clear-cut trees are used in these instruments. Breedlove uses salvaged and individually harvested timber and has deep relationships with responsible suppliers around the globe. As we move towards sustainability across all lines, owner Tom Bedell has visited 15 countries to discover exactly where the wood comes from, how it is selected and harvested, and how this affects the wildlife, the community, the forest and the planet.