Anasounds Utopia Tape Echo Pedal
The Anasounds Utopia is an analog tape echo with a modulation switch. It delivers a warm, vintage tone that will magnify your sound from atmospheric soundscapes to intense driving solos. The available controls make it a very versatile pedal, allowing you to create a whole new world of time-based sounds.
Like all Anasounds pedals, it is handmade in France and features a laser engraved mahogany veneer set on a die cast aluminum enclosure. To say it is visually stunning is an understatement.
- MIX - Blends the delay effect with the clean input signal. Can be set between 0% - 100% (no echo - only echo).
- RPT - This sets the number of times the echo repeats. Set for one repeat, never-ending repeat, or anywhere in between.
- DLY - Controls the amount of time between each repeat. Range between 0 and 600ms (with internal control) to allow for a quick slapback, or a longer delay.
- MOD - Switch to activate the modulation.
- Tone - Filters the repetitions to modify their tone.
- Rate - Controls the modulation speed (from a slow mod to a short vibrato).
- Depth - Controls the depth of the modulation
- More - Switch that changes the max delay time between 400ms and 600ms.
- LIGHT: Controls the brightness of the LED when the pedal is on. It is not recommended to keep at 100%.
- Power Consumption: 34mA
- Input Impedance: 185 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 260 Ω
- Power Supply: 9v DC, Negative Polarity
- True Bypass