Anasounds Sliver Optical Tremolo Pedal
The Anasounds Bitoun Fuzz is an octaved double fuzz pedal that was created in collaboration with guitarist Julien Bitoun.
The Bitoun Fuzz is a must have for all fuzz pedals enthusiasts. This truly unique pedal combines two pedals into one: The Anasounds Feed Me Fuzz and a circuit based on a Univox SuperFuzz.
Like all Anasounds pedals, it is handmade in France with high quality components and features a laser engraved bamboo veneer set on a die cast aluminum enclosure. To say it is visually stunning is an understatement.
Tweak your tone to your heart's content with a combination of internal and external controls.
- Output: The unmarked knob on the left controls the output volume.
- Tone: The unmarked knob on the right allows you to shape your tone.
- RING_F: Blends the octafuzz into the signal.
- FUZZ 1: Blends in the amount of the Feed Me circuit.
- FUZZ 2: Blends in the amount of the SuperFuzz circuit.
- BIAS: Adjust how the transistors work in the circuit. Can add a noise gate effect or increase sustain.
- FEED: Acts as a trim pot for your guitar input into the preamp of the effect. More Feed means more sustain.
- LIGHT: Controls the brightness of the LED when the pedal is on. It is not recommended to keep at 100%.
- Power Consumption: 4.4 mA
- Input Impedance: 85 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 22 kΩ
- Power Supply: 9v DC, Negative Polarity
- True Bypass