Anasounds Savage MKII Overdrive Pedal
The Anasounds Savage MKII is a warm and powerful overdrive pedal inspired by the legendary Centaur. This is a wonderfully versatile pedal that can be used in many situations. Two audio signals are sent in parallel to maintain a clean along with the overdriven signal.
Like all Anasounds pedals, it is handmade in France with high quality components and features a laser engraved mahogany veneer set on a die cast aluminum enclosure. To say it is visually stunning is an understatement.
A combination of internal and external controls provides a plethora of tones.
- GAIN: Blends the saturated and clean signals. Turn it up for more gain.
- TONE: EQ Tone Control - NOT a treble boost.
- OUT: Output volume that can supply more than 25dB due to the low output impedance of the circuit.
- Voicing: Sets the tone of the overdrive stage.
- OD_Bass: Adds a bass boost on the overdrive stage.
- Clipping: Switch between a vintage or modern sound.
- LIGHT: Controls the brightness of the LED when the pedal is on. It is not recommended to keep at 100%.
- Power Consumption: 22.9mA
- Input Impedance: 260 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 1.8 kΩ
- Power Supply: 9v DC, Negative Polarity
- True Bypass