Anasounds Phase Lag Phaser Pedal
The Anasounds Phase Lag is a vintage-style phaser pedal with a great organic, atmospheric sound. The 100% analog modulation uses OTA technology that not only provides beautiful sound rendering, but also great effect stability. It sweeps all frequencies of your tone, whether the rate is fast or slow. Give it a listen to appreciate it's gorgeous sound.
Like all Anasounds pedals, it is handmade in France with high quality components and features a laser engraved bamboo veneer set on a die cast aluminum enclosure. To say it is visually stunning is an understatement.
- RATE: Controls the speed of the modulation.
- REGEN: Controls the depth of the modulation.
- LIGHT: Controls the brightness of the LED when the pedal is on. It is not recommended to keep at 100%.
- Power Consumption: 6.8 mA
- Input Impedance: 260 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 440 Ω
- Power Supply: 9v DC, Negative Polarity
- True Bypass