Anasounds Freq Up Boost Pedal
The Anasounds Freq Up is two pedals in one: a creamy overdrive, reminiscent of a vintage Tube Screamer, and a clean boost with adjustable frequencies.
Like all Anasounds pedals, it is handmade in France with high quality components and features a laser engraved bamboo veneer set on a die cast aluminum enclosure. To say it is visually stunning is an understatement.
With a combination of internal and external controls, it is very likely you will be able to find the result you are looking for with this pedal.
- GAIN: Adds saturation to your signal.
- OUT: Controls output volume (+25db)
- B-M-T: Three way switch that allows you to boost a frequency range individually: bass, mids, or treble.
- ROLLOFF: Turn down for a softer, warmer saturation. Turn up for a very sharp, saturated signal with more mids and highs.
- DIP SWITCHES: Allows you to turn one circuit off completely, or get a combination of both. This allows you to have ONLY a clean boost pedal, ONLY an overdrive pedal, or both.
- LIGHT: Controls the brightness of the LED when the pedal is on. It is not recommended to keep at 100%.
- Power Consumption: 6.7 mA
- Input Impedance: 250 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 11 kΩ
- Power Supply: 9v DC, Negative Polarity
- True Bypass