Anasounds Feed Me Fuzz Pedal
The Anasounds Feed Me is a simple, fat and powerful BC108 silicon fuzz pedal. *Side-note: The BC108 is the same transistor used in the late-60s Fuzz Face. This massive-sounding pedal is the first fuzz from Anasounds and can also be found in their double fuzz pedal, the Bitoun Fuzz.
The Feed Me was designed to be a simple, no-frills pedal that sounds great right out of the box - hence the lack of knobs. However, as the folks at Anasounds love to do, they have added some internal controls for those of us who love to tweak their tone.
Like all Anasounds pedals, it is handmade in France with high quality components and features a laser engraved bamboo veneer set on a die cast aluminum enclosure. To say it is visually stunning is an understatement.
- FEED: Acts as a trim pot for your guitar input into the preamp of the effect. More Feed means more sustain.
- FUZZ : Controls the amount of fuzz applied (gain).
- TREBLE: Cuts high frequencies from the signal. Excellent to use with single coil pickups.
- LEVEL: Controls the output volume.
- BIAS: Adjust how the transistors work in the circuit. Can add a noise gate effect or increase sustain.
- LIGHT: Controls the brightness of the LED when the pedal is on. It is not recommended to keep at 100%.
- Power Consumption: 2.5 mA
- Input Impedance: 24.5 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 24 kΩ
- Power Supply: 9v DC, Negative Polarity
- True Bypass