- MIX: Adjusts the dry/wet ratio of the signal. All the way to the left, there is no reverb (100% dry, 0% wet). All the way to the right, there is ONLY reverb (0% dry, 100% wet).
- OUT: Sets the volume of the wet signal only. All the way to the left, there is no reverb. All the way to the right, the reverb gains about +9dB or +18dB in spring saturation mode.
- LOW: Adjusts the amount of low frequencies with the active EQ. All the way to the left, they are removed completely. All the way to the right, they are boosted by +6dB. This is very useful when you want to make big layers or just a tiny reverb on the back of the mix.
- HIGH: Adjusts the amount of high frequencies with the active EQ - same as the lows - from nothing to +6dB.
- Spring Saturation: Activates spring saturation mode. When switched up, the spring is intact, and the signal passes normally through it. When switched down, the spring saturates and the output level increases significantly, giving you a kind of fuzz/overdrive that comes from the spring itself.
Element Pedal : 5 x 2.4 x 2 in.
Le Truand Spring Tank: 16.5 x 4 x 1.6 in.
Hit the tank!