Harmonic Tremolo is one of the original guitar effects, but it is often forgotten. Anasounds are doing the world of tone a service by putting a spotlight on this timeless modulation effect with their new pedal; the Ages.
The Ages Harmonic Tremolo is similar to an effect found in Brown Face era Fender amplifiers, and it differs greatly from your typical volume based tremolo effects found in Silverface amplifiers. What differentiates Harmonic Trem from a regular Tremolo you may ask? With harmonic tremolo the effect is actually splitting your signal into two, where there are two separate modulations occurring in opposite directions-one effecting the bass and the other your treble frequencies. The result is a unique effect that has more to do with pitch than volume and is without the volume loss of typical tremolo sounds.
The Ages is a hybrid digital/analog interpretation of this historic effect with a pure analog signal path. The result is a highly versatile, and satisfying modulation effect.
Like all Anasounds pedals, it is handmade in France with high quality components and features a laser engraved bamboo veneer set on a die cast aluminum enclosure. To say it is visually stunning is an understatement.
Tweak your tone to your heart's content with a combination of internal and external controls. This pedal is also compatible with Anasounds' Spinner Expression Pedal.
- Output: Control the pedals volume, push it enough and you'll find slight saturation.
- Depth: Controls the Depth of the effect.
- Tone: Adjust the Tremolo from dark to bright.
- Subdivisions: This notched knob controls the rhythmic subdivisions of the modulation.
R/D Switch: An attack follower than can work in two different ways.
You choose whether it impacts the rate or the depth according to how hard you hit the strings.
Tap Tempo: This control allows you to change the rate of the effect. Hold this switch down to create an oscillating feedback loop.
- There are several internal controls to fine tune the effects gain, offset, peak, and the brightness of the LED.
- Power Supply: 9v DC, Negative Polarity
- True Bypass
- Weight: 0.5 kg
Dimensions: 16 × 12 × 8 cm
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.