Taylor 224ce-K DLX w/ Case - Koa
Many guitarists have become familiar with Hawaiian Koa over the past few decades as it has been an increasingly popular tone wood option. It stands out in a crowd and is easily recognizable due to it's unique look and sound. The Taylor 224ce-K does a great job of showcasing the performance and style that this sought-after, exotic wood can offer. The solid Koa top is paired with layered Koa back & sides and given a high gloss, shaded edgeburst finish to help accentuate the natural beauty of the wood.
The shape of the 224ce-K's body (Grand Auditorium) allows it to be very versatile musically, as it is well-suited for both strumming and fingerpicking. Additionally, the tonal properties of the Koa top will even out a lively attack to produce a focused, linear voice.
This guitar includes Taylor's ES2 acoustic pickup / preamp electronics system and a Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case.
- Top Wood: Solid Hawaiian Koa
Body Wood: Layered Koa
Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Venetian Cutaway
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - Forward Shifted Pattern
- Pickguard - Black
- Tuners - Chrome (100/200)
- Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 20"
- Body Width - 16"
- Body Depth - 4 5/8"
- Neck Width - 1-11/16"
- Type of Neck Joint - Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Wood - Sapele
- Fretboard Wood - West African Ebony
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Headstock Finish - Satin
- Headstock Overlay - West African Ebony
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!