A scaled down Grand Symphony, the GS Mini projects a large sound that defies its remarkably portable size. The GS Mini is smooth to the touch thanks to the minimal Varnish that finishes this Taylor's body and neck. The easy playing Taylor Neck adds to this travel guitar's comfortability, coupled with its 23-1/2" scale length you'll have a hard time putting the GS Mini down. This model is as simple as it gets. stripped back with no cutaway and free of any electronics. This purely acoustic instrument is a brilliant travel companion, practice tool, and a great choice for gigging and recording.
With its Solid Mahogany top the GS Mini has a barky mid range, and a strong foundational balance. The rigidity of Mahogany is what helps set it apart from other tone woods, this results in a clarity and focus you cannot find in more flexible tonewoods. The Layered Sapele back and sides give the GS Mini an impressive look in the way of wood figuring, all the while providing a mellow, balanced tonal foundation.
Comes with Taylor's Deluxe Padded Gig Bag.
- Top Wood: Solid Tropical Mahogany
- Body Wood: Layered Sapele
- Body Shape: GS Mini
- Electronics: None
- Case: Taylor Padded Gig Bag
- Scale Length - 23-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - X Bracing with Relief Route
- Pickguard - Tortoise
- Tuners - Die Cast Chrome
- Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length - 17-5/8"
- Body Width - 14-3/8"
- Body Depth - 4 7/16"
- Neck Width - 1-11/16"
- Type of Neck Joint - Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Wood - Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard Wood - West African Ebony
- Neck Finish - Varnish
- Headstock Finish - Varnish
- Headstock Overlay - Copafera
All instruments purchased from Small Box Music receive a full inspection and custom setup prior to shipment from our in-house luthier.
We are proud to be an Authorized Taylor Guitars Dealer, with over 30 new models in-stock. Please contact us about any of our incredible offerings!
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.