In 1982, at the age of 24, Hans-Peter Wilfer founded Warwick in Pretzfeld/Bavaria. After seeing much success and growth, due to the high quality and unique designs of their instruments, the company eventually moved production to Markneukirchen in Saxony - where they also revived the Framus guitar brand. The construction of the new plant provided an opportunity to install state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, giving Warwick a technological edge to go along with its well-deserved reputation for fine hand craftsmanship.
Warwick's dedication to producing some of the most respected instruments in the world is matched by their commitment to environmental responsibility. In December 2012, Warwick / Framus became the first carbon-neutral company in the music industry and they continue to look for more ways to improve in all aspects of their operations.
The Corvette is one of Warwick's most popular models. This one, from their RockBass series, is unique in that it offers a multiscale (fan-fret) design, which can be helpful when playing in extended ranges.
- Neck: Maple w/ Ekanga Veneer Stripes (Bolt-On)
- Fretboard: Wenge; 26" Radius
- Inlays: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Scale Length: 34" - 35.5" (multiscale)
- Nut: Graphite
- Neck Width: 45mm (1.8") at nut; 60.8 mm (2.4") at 12th fret; 69.1 mm (2.7") at 24th fret
- Body: Maple Burl Veneer, Red Alder (Flat Corvette J Shape)
- Finish: Nirvana Black Transparent Satin
- Tuning Machines: Warwick Machine Heads
- Frets: 24; Jumbo Nickel Silver (extra hard, width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Pickups: Passive MEC Soapbars
- Electronics: Active RockBass 2-way
- Control Knobs: Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
Control Switches: Series/Parallel/Single-Coil Each Pickup
- Bridge: Warwick Single String Bridge
- Strap System: Warwick Security Locks
- Hardware: Chrome
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.