This Item is in Excellent condition.
The Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus 2014 celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary. It has a mahogany body with modern weight relief and an amazing AAAA Flame Maple top. The mahogany neck has a '60s Slim Taper, extremely confortable and fast. The compound radius rosewood fingerboard has undercut frets over the binding for extra playing surface and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other important features include Burst Bucker Pro 1 and Burst Bucker Pro 2 pickups with coil-splitting and phase changing, reverse polarity rear pickup, max grip speed knobs, the Min-ETune system, Graph Tech nut and TonePros locking tune-o-matic bridge.
- Nut Width: 1.71"
- 1st Fret: 0.80"
- 12th Fret: 0.86"
- Body: Mahogany / Modern weight relief
- Top: AAAA Figured Flamed maple
- Neck Type: Asymmetrical 60s Neck Profile
- Finger Board: Compound Radius Rosewood
- Pickups: Burstbucker Rhythm / Lead Pro
- Potentiometers: 2 Push/Pull Volume Controls (Coil Splitting), 2 Push/Pull Tone Controls (Rhythm - Phase Shift, Lead - Bypass)
- Weight: 9lb 0oz
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.