For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
|Neck type||SRMS6 for Multi Scale 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck|
|Body||Poplar Burl top/Walnut/Mahogany body|
|Fretboard||Bound Panga Panga fretboard w/Acrylic special inlay inlay|
|Bridge||MR5S bridge (16.5mm string spacing)|
|Neck pickup||Bartolini® BH2 neck pickup (Passive)|
|Bridge pickup||Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickup (Passive)|
|Equalizer||Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ|
|Hardware color||Black matte|
|Scale :||901.7mm/35.5" - 854.7mm/33.6"|
|a : Width||54mm at NUT|
|b : Width||83mm at 24F|
|c : Thickness||19.5mm at 1F|
|d : Thickness||23mm at 12F|
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.