Infinity 2 is a hi-fi stereo double looper designed to be the ultimate writing, arranging and performing tool. It can be utilized as a double looper to record and perform sequential parts, or as a standard looper on the right footswitch while assigning one of five selectable modes to the left footswitch. As a double looper, Infinity 2 enables musicians to seamlessly switch between loops, even during initial recording or while overdubbing. As a standard looper plus assignable effects, Infinity 2 becomes an ambient dream machine.
- Volume: Sets the volume of looped audio.
- Decay: Sets the time it takes for loops to fade away during overdub.
- Stop: Press once to stop at the loop boundary. Press twice to stop immediately. Press and hold to fade.
- Once: Press once for one more playback. Press repeatedly for stutter. Press and hold to play through.
- Octave: Toggles the sample rate between 48kHz and 24kHz.
- Undo: Removes the most recent overdub layer. Tap again to bring it back.
- Voltage: 9v DC
- Current Draw: 100mA
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.6" x 1.3"
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
Why Buy from Small Box Music?
- We offer a free full custom setup on all of our instruments before they leave our store - we will contact you to make sure it's set up to your preference! (If your setup includes modifications/parts, some charges may apply)
- We offer a 30-day no hassle return period on all of our products (except on items that go in your ears/mouth because that would be gross... wired earbuds, talk box mouth tubes, harmonicas)
- We offer price matching on any new products (has to be from a legitimate seller, contact store for inquires)
- We offer special financing plans that work for you
- We offer layaway payment options both in-person and online
- We are a locally owned, family-based business that supports our community's working musicians
- We are committed to diversity and sustainability in all of our operations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.