Breedlove Frontier Concerto E - Mahogany / Mahogany
Crafted In Bend, Oregon USA
*This Guitar was a Brand Representative Demo - The Hardshell Case does have slight marks and scuffs from light road wear. The Guitar is pictured from all angles, and is in Mint Condition.*
Please don't hesitate to contact us directly to purchase this item!
The Frontier Concerto enables this all mahogany guitar to embellish overtones in its deep bodied lower bout, delivering incredibly textured notes with a zest and power. It is comfortable to play, feels alive and produces Breedlove’s Big Sound. It is like the mahogany top, back and neck are all moving in synergistic harmony - born to create music.
- Frontier Concerto E Specifications
- Body Type -Concerto
- Neck Wood - Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top - Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides - Honduran mahogany
- Top Finish - Gloss
- Back & Side Finish - Gloss
- Fretboard - African ebony
- # Frets - 20
- Nut Width - 1.75”
- Tuners Hardware - Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width- 16"
- Waist Width - 9.37"
- Upper Bout Width - 11.745"
- Body Length - 20.695"
- Body Depth - 4" (neck), 5" (tail)
- String Gauge - D'Addario EXP 17
- Pickup - LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge - Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding - Ivoroid
- Inlay - Centered dots
- Case - Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Sound Hole - 3.75"